High-Fidelity Class-D Installation Amplifiers
- 4 channel Class-D installation amplifiers
- Fully integrated DSP
- GlidePath architecture for ultra-low distortion
- True Cone Excursion for extended speaker life
- Secure remote control / monitoring in the cloud
- Wired LAN Ethernet connection
- Web UI with built-in WiFi hotspot
- Ultra-quiet airflow management
- Unique internal streaming source
- Several networking options
- Drive low impedance and 70/100v speakers
- Deploy networked or standalone
- High visibility OLED display
- Slimline 1U chassis
- High efficiency and low idle power
- Universal power supply & PFC
CloudPower is ready to serve worldwide from 100-240VAC. Active Power Factor correction ensures efficient use of the mains power system. All models feature both remote and front panel on off switching and detachable mains cables.
CloudPower amplifiers are engineered to not draw attention to themselves, even in the most audiophile environments. We employ up to eight tiny micro-fans to virtually eliminate annoying fan noise and maintain efficient cooling.
Internal Streaming Source
CloudPower is the first amplifier in its class with an integrated audio source and streaming capability, allowing easy streaming of background music from devices running apps such as Spotify or AirPlay.
Connect & Control Your Way
- WiFi Hotspot – every CloudPower amplifier features a built-in access point
- Wired IP – connect securely over a wired Local Area Network Ethernet connection
- Hands-on front panel control with touch ‘n turn rotary control and high visibility OLED display
Our White Paper details the results of head-to-head laboratory testing of CloudPower alongside another industry standard Class-D amplifier. The findings confirm feedback from listening tests with leading audio professionals: our GlidePath™️ direct drive technology results in far less distortion and minimizes cone excursion under dynamic impulses.
In this bar example, the two rooms are each equipped with their own speaker system comprising of a bar zone with ceiling mount loudspeakers and a dancing area with a stereo set of full range loudspeakers. Each of the systems is able to play any of the selected analog sources. The level can be easily adjusted via the front panel control or via an optional external computer.
Restaurant with Karaoke Area
In this restaurant example, the four rooms are each equipped with their own speaker system comprising of a bar zone with full range loudspeakers, a Karaoke area with a small PA system, a restaurant with ceiling loudspeakers and the rest rooms, also equipped with ceiling loudspeakers. Each of the systems is able to play any of the selected analog or digital sources. The IntelliWare web based software has a powerful group function, so changes for every zone can be made from the central computer.
In this museum example, all the zones are equipped with their own speaker and amplifier system. The CloudPower devices are connected to a central switch with standard network cabling. Settings can be done with either the central local computer or from a remote location over the internet. Fine tuning can be done with any mobile device connected to an amp’s hotspot.
-80 to +15dB, 0,1dB steps
Polarity: normal / inverted
0 to 250 ms (Shared between User and Group settings)
12 x PEQ. Each PEQ can be set to a choice of 16 fi lter types: Bell-Sym, Bell-Asym,
Notch, Low-Shelf 6dB or12dB, High-Shelf 6dB or 12db, All-Pass 90° or 180°, High Pass 6dB, or 12dB,
High-Pass VariQ 12dB, Low-Pass 6dB or 12dB, Low-Pass Vari-Q 12dB, Band-Pass
Bessel , Butterworth and Linkwitz Riley with slopes from 6 to 48 dB/oct
Peak voltage, RMS voltage