16CH AMPLIFIER WITH DANTE
CloudPower CP716D is a 16 x 700W Class D installation amplifier with integral Dante, created for immersive spaces and installations involving numerous separate zones.
16CH AMPLIFIER WITH DANTE
CloudPower CP716D is 16 x 700W Class D installation amplifier, created for immersive spaces and installations involving numerous separate zones.
- 16 x 700W installation amplifier
- Comprehensive DSP tools
- Integral 16 x 16 Dante audio networking
- 4 analogue inputs
- IntelliCloud remote setup / control WebUI
- Built-in WiFi hotspot
- Drive low impedance or 70/100v loudspeakers
- High-efficiency, low idle power
- GlidePath architecture for ultra-low distortion
- True Cone Excursion for extended speaker life
- Secure remote control / monitoring in the cloud
- Wired LAN Ethernet connection
- Unique internal streaming source
- Deploy networked or standalone
- Daylight-visible OLED display
- Slimline 1U chassis
- High efficiency and low idle power
- Universal power supply & active PFC
CloudPower is founded on APEX’s proprietary GlidePath architecture, with DSP and amplifier circuits fully integrated for outstanding performance. GlidePath employs DC coupling throughout the signal path, dramatically reducing the time offsets and distortion associated with AC coupling. Thanks to GlidePath, CloudPower amplifiers deliver crisper, punchier bass and brighter, more natural high frequencies, superior intelligibility, and higher perceived volume.
True Cone Excursion
GlidePath’s ultra-precise reproduction of high transients manages speaker cone excursion, consistently delivering higher output under a short initial impulse and significantly reducing trail output after the signal stops in head-to-head tests against mainstream Class-D amplifiers. The result: less distortion, higher perceived volume and reduced mechanical wear on speakers.
CloudPower CP716D is ready to serve worldwide from 100-240VAC. Active Power Factor Correction ensures efficient use of the mains power system. The amplifier features both remote and front panel on off switching and a detachable mains cable.
REMOTE MONITORING / CONTROL For cP716D
CP716D amplifiers can be securely monitored and controlled anytime, anywhere over the APEX Cloud using the super-intuitive IntelliCloud web UI. Streamlined new views allow users to comfortably monitor high channel count immersive applications employing multiple amplifiers.
Connect & Control Your Way
- WiFi Hotspot – every CloudPower amplifier features a built-in access point
- Wired IP – connect securely over a wired Local Area Network Ethernet connection
- Hands-on front panel control with touch ‘n turn rotary control and high visibility OLED display
-80 to +15dB, 0,1dB steps
Polarity: normal / inverted
0 to 250 ms (Shared between User and Group settings)
12 x PEQ. Each PEQ can be set to a choice of 16 fi lter types: Bell-Sym, Bell-Asym,
Notch, Low-Shelf 6dB or12dB, High-Shelf 6dB or 12db, All-Pass 90° or 180°, High Pass 6dB, or 12dB,
High-Pass VariQ 12dB, Low-Pass 6dB or 12dB, Low-Pass Vari-Q 12dB, Band-Pass
Bessel , Butterworth and Linkwitz Riley with slopes from 6 to 48 dB/oct
Peak voltage, RMS voltage