CLOUDPOWER REMOTE MONITORING / CONTROL SOFTWARE
INTUITIVE BROWER-BASED WEBUI
Manage and control CloudPower amplifiers anytime, anywhere over the APEX Cloud via secure connection, using the super-intuitive IntelliCloud web UI.
Easy to Use
APEX is passionate about creating intuitive interfaces that make life easier for the user. To put it another way, we hate fiddly menus and confusing layouts as much as you do! IntelliCloud has won praise from integrators for its friendly, self-explanatory interface. All functions and presets are accessible in the blink of an eye.
LATEST VERSION: V1.2.1
V1.21 firmware contains more than a dozen important new and refined features, together with numerous bug fixes and minor enhancements. We strongly advise that all CloudPower amplifiers should be updated to the latest firmware version for optimal functionality, performance and stability.
NEW IN V1.2.1
- Upload/download global device audio preset
- Screen dimming after 15 seconds to save OLED display
- Auto exit of front panel menu after 15 seconds
- All amplifier + bridged mode channels have the same gain across the range
- Limiter values now identical across all models
- Limiter threshold range value is identical for normal and bridge modes
- Input field delay resolution: 0.01ms
- Upload/delete speaker preset from user interface
- Create/rename/delete speaker preset folder from user interface
- At every boot, signal generators are at -50dB with frequency gen at 1kHz
- User rms attack time can now be 2000ms
- Speaker preset rms attack time can be 6000ms and release up to 10000ms